Sunday, June 22, 2008

hide n' seek



i don't know why, but my kids love to play hide n' seek all the time. it's good cuz i count to 20 real slow and clean up the house as i hunt for them. i just love their reactions. when i say "ready or not, hear i come" the giggling and squeeling would bring the neighbors straight to their hiding spot. fun times!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I am so glad you updated. I check your blog all the time. Your boys are cute. I love having two boys now. I think it is great you are teaching tennis. You are so cute.

Mel

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

J! Yeah hoo! I had almost given up on you! I am so proud. Those pics are darling! I wish I were playing with you and your cute boys. Good little game players you have! Love ya, Holls

Sarah and Mark said...

SO cute! I love the pictures of your boys! I'm sure you have tons of fun with them and they keep you smiling. I love getting the updates about you guys!