Sunday, August 3, 2008






the city's summer recreation program was fun for the whole family. linc loved playing at the park and kicking a soccer ball around (he's seriously good at dribbling). corbin took singing, boys tumbling, soccer and kid's fitness classes (his favorite was probably singing - he still asks when we get to go to singing class again). i taught tennis to over 50 participants of every skill level. some of the kids will definately be better than me very soon. we have had a great summer so far, and now we're moving on to swimming lessons.

6 comments:

aaron and allee said...

Jamie! How have you been?! I was so excited to come across your blog as I have often wondered where you went after BHS. Can you believe ten years have flown by already?

aaron and allee said...

No, I won't make it to the reunion this October. It fell right in the middle of too many things and I am sad that I will miss it. Are you going down for it?
I think you went to Jerusalem with one of my old roommates: http://thelittlethings101.blogspot.com/
It was fun to look through her pictures and spot you!

aaron and allee said...

It was Jenny Jones. The link I left in my last comment will take you to her blog. I know what you mean about Cars! It is a great show, but sometimes I thing we've seen it way too many times, too!

aaron and allee said...

Oh and I think Steve Beckstrand was there, too. He went to SUU with us, though I didn't know him well.

Anonymous said...

I love new pictures!! Keep them coming. It was so cute to see Corbinator playing soccer and the boys camping out feeding all those hungry mosquitos! You guys are adorable!
Love, Mom

K said...

Oh my gosh! Jamie!!! This is Kali (JC Lockdown girl who roomed with Davina, Erin and Heidi). I'm so happy to see that you're a fellow blogger! =) Cute fam, Jamie! Looks like you're extremely happy and livin' it up!