Sunday, February 1, 2009

party time

the prestons always throw sweet kids parties on new years. confetti, streamers and poppers all at the stroke of 9 PM-then off to bed-so the parents can still play games until midnight!





the boys are way into the idea of parties and they like to decorate the living room with plastic jewels (mardi gras anyone), blankets, pillows, stuffed animals and other random stuff. they get really sad when mom says to clean up and the party is over. it's way cute!

4 comments:

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

Cute little boys! I love the living room decorations. Very nice! New Years was so fun. I think every holiday should include poppers and streamers!

Froska said...

jamie... preston now? holy mullet. this is jessie smith. i stumbled on your blog from j&j zobrist's blog. i can't beleive it. how are you? jamie, you are one of the raddest people i've ever known. i'm stoked i stumbled onto your blog. my wife and i are living up in idaho and i'm attending byu-i. we've got a wee one named lilly. from the looks of things you are doing awesome. i sincerely wish you guys the best.
take care.
-the Smith's

Froska said...

so how ya been jamers? i told my wife all about you and she's stoked to meet you. we're probably coming down to vegas in april and we'd love to do din with you guys. maybe some in-n-out burger or something like that. we miss those burgers. anyway, i'm an exercise physiology major and i'm minoring in para medicine and, we're getting everything lined up for med-school. i'm barely starting my junior year though so it's going to be a few more years especially with some of the chemistry's and physic's i have to take.
enough about me. how's the preston gang? how was your mission? hard to believe it's been that long but it has.
well dude i've got to get but, write back soon.

Perry Family said...

I see your mom tons!! I wish I could see you as much!
WOW!! you play on a 4.5 level?? That's amazing!! Your mom told me you are playing lots with your bro and Holly with World team tennis! that's so great!!
I here baby #3 is due in April! congrats! We're trying for baby #3 this year too.