mccall chats with her dad. this girl knows how to smile and coo!
She is so darling, but growing up way too fast while we are gone. Those are darling noises! I have to go now so I can keep reading your awesome book! Love ya!
So dang cute! I miss her! And the boys! And you and Mike! Wish we could teleport you here somehow. Love you J!
Soooo Darling! What a cute little doll. Mike, you are such a great Dad!! Love you all. Renee
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is so darling, but growing up way too fast while we are gone. Those are darling noises! I have to go now so I can keep reading your awesome book! Love ya!
So dang cute! I miss her! And the boys! And you and Mike! Wish we could teleport you here somehow. Love you J!
Soooo Darling! What a cute little doll. Mike, you are such a great Dad!! Love you all. Renee
Post a Comment