
The kids loved picking out our Christmas tree and decorating it, and redecorating it... Corbin & Linc play Christmas Tree Land undeneath while McCall stares at the lights!

McCall is an eater of solids! She wasn't a fan of mushy baby food, but she loves the real stuff. The girl can put away an adult size meal cut into tiny pieces. We think she stores it in her cheeks.

It seems like the only time we are presentable is after church. Here we are following Corbin's first successful performance in the primary program. He waved to dad in the audience the whole time!
2 comments:
That's a beautiful little girl you've got there!!! I love your family picture as well!!
Could you send me your address please? I'd love to send you our christmas card this year! Here's my email: stacyanchan@hotmail.com
Love,
Stacy
Very cute family!! I can't believe McCall is getting so big so fast!! WOW, time is sure flying!!
Post a Comment