
friday night football game, just like old times! the class of '98 celebrated with a BBQ and then enjoyed cheering on the victorious bengals in their homecoming game. (they never won back when i was in school.)i loved seeing every person who walked up the bleachers, especially these: Rachel, Lindsey, me, Jessica, Cathy

Saturday was a party at the Palms-Real World Suite. it was awesome seeing more familiar faces. i talked with people I hadn't seen in literally 10 years and remembered way more names than I thought I would. (it helps to study the yearbook the night before)

After a few hours in the suite, we hopped the elevator to the Ghost Bar Night Club. It was seriously fun hanging out with Jenn, Jessica, and LT. The dancing mostly involved manuevering away from all men and trying to hold ranks with the just the girls! Overall, the club scene was fun every 10 years or so, but utterly overrated by the LV singles crowd.
1 comment:
Jamie! thanks for posting pictures! As one who didn't attend the reunion, it's fun to see. I saw you comment on Melinda's blog and thought I would pop over and take a look. You girls all look great!
~ j.Hess
Post a Comment