
ninjas get strapped in for the ride to gardner village for the witches halloween festival.

raphael (corbin) shows a princess how to fight the bad guys with his signature lunge move.

leonardo and raphael got this witch's autograph. the whole village was filled with great spooky stuff. we were even part of a costume parade.

did i mention that raph and leo are getting to be best buds? they had fun dancing together.

now this is a really scary ninja threesome, but not nearly so scary as no makeup with the mask off.
4 comments:
What cute costumes! And it sounds like the witch festival is a fun place.
I love your posts. I always get a laugh out of them. Those are the cutest ninjas ever! I am glad that Corbin is spreading his Ninja Knowledge around! I love those cute boys. PS, my husband did not take the BYU loss well. It was a sad night at the Davis apartment.
HEY JAMIE!!!! K, saw your blog from clicking on Teryn's that lead to Holly's...anyway, I'm SO glad to have found you!!! Your kids are so stinkin' cute!! Are you still playing tennis? Heard you were kickin' some bootie a few years ago when I was playing with your mom and Holly!! Hope you don't mind, I'm adding you to my blog list!!! Hope all is well!
Love,
Stacy (Andersen) Perry
What darling boys!!! :) Now all you need is pictures and videos from So You Think You Can Dance night!! Amazing skills. Haha.
Post a Comment