Wednesday, June 2, 2010

camping in europe

mike and i + his brother david just got back from an amazing adventure camping through germany, italy, switzerland, and france. this is the view from our campsite in florence. we saw "david," the duomo, and vivoli's for gelatto.
exploring the side streets in venice. we loved st. mark's square, the doge's palace and ferry rides up the grand canal.
visiting crazy king ludwig's linderhoff palace in bavaria, germany.
neushwanstein, the ultimate fairytale castle.
the most photographed home in germany, in the quaint town of rottenberg ob der tauber. we walked around the ancient city wall and ate "sneeballen."

5 comments:

Stephers said...

Wow!

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

What cool pics J! Looks like a blast and you are looking pretty hot in these pics! Love you sister!

McEwen Family said...

What a fun trip!!! I love Venice!!! Very cool pictures too!

Staci Leach said...

I'm jealous!

Perry Family said...

wow, what a beautiful vacation. did you seriously camp? or stay at hostiles? I love that you went to all that tennis...soooooo jealous!